from Ottawa Area Intergroup
newsletter, Our Primary Purpose, March 2002
OF INNER PEACE
Copyright © Ottawa
Area Intergroup, March 2002
Watch for signs of peace. The hearts of a great many have
already been exposed to it and it seems likely that we
could find our society experiencing it in epidemic proportions,
which then, of course, could pose a serious threat to
what has up to now seemed a fairly stable condition in
Some signs and symptoms of
1. Tendency to think and
act spontaneously, rather than from fears based on past
2. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
3. Loss of interest in judging other people.
4. Loss of interest in judging self.
5. Loss of interest in interpreting actions of others.
6. Loss of interest in conflict.
7. Loss ob ability to worry. (This is a very serious symptom!)
8. Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
9. Contented feelings of connectedness with others and
10. Frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes of the
11. Increasing tendency to let things happen rather than
make them happen.
12. Increased susceptibility to love
extended by others, as well as the
uncontrollable urge to extend it.
WARNING: If you have all
or even most of the above symptoms, please be advised
that your condition of PEACE may be so far advanced as
to not be curable!
you are exposed to anyone exhibiting several of these
symptoms, remain exposed only at your own risk!