Manuscript of A.A. World History
This document is the first draft of the in-depth history of Alcoholics Anonymous as prepared by Bob P.
The manuscript was rejected by the Trustees’ Literature Committee and was not published.
Bob P.’s book, “Manuscript of A.A. World History”, rich in AA history, is made available from silkworth.net for historical and research purposes only.
Table of Contents
- When “A.A. Comes of Age”
- The General Service Board
- Groups in the U.S.: East Central and Northeast Regions
- Groups in the U.S.: West Central and Pacific Regions
- Groups in the U.S.: South Central and Southeast Regions
- Groups in Canada
- A.A. Around the World: Europe
- A.A. Around the World: Asia
- General Service Office
- The A.A. Grapevine
- The General Service Conferences
- The Big Book and Other A.A. Literature
- A.A. and the Media
- A.A. “Behind the Walls”
- A.A. in Hospitals and Treatment Centers
- Regional Forums
- World Service Meetings
- How and Why A.A. Groups Grew and Changed
- Special Composition Groups in A.A.
- Central Offices and Intergroups (to come)
- International Conventions
- Fifty Years With Gratitude